Featured Post

Hello All

Hello all,  How are you guys today? I am good. Just playing some Sims 4. I love creating on the sims 4. It's like my newest add...

Monday, December 30, 2019

Rant 2

The things that agrivate me the most is when your significant other stays up late at night and then sleeps all day. 

Like where is my time? Where is the time your supposed to spend with me? 

Why shut me out?

Its not fair to me or the kids when you do this. I used to think that things wouldnt get like this this early but no. Its something thats going on now when I thought we wouldn't be at this point for a while.

I don't know... Maybe I am overlooking it or making a big deal over this for nothing but.... I cook for you and do all this other stuff you like. But you can't go to bed with me? 

Rant over I can't think of anything rlse to rant about.

Please comment and like this post if you feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment