Featured Post

Hello All

Hello all,  How are you guys today? I am good. Just playing some Sims 4. I love creating on the sims 4. It's like my newest add...

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Anise

In Herbology today we are starting with Anise!



While google states that:






"Anise (/ˈænɪs/; Pimpinella anisum), also called aniseed, is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae native to the eastern Mediterranean region and Southwest Asia. Its flavor has similarities with some other spices, such as star anise, fennel, and licorice."





Its a very good spice that you can use while in its whole form or even in the ground form too.







Wikipedia says: "Anise

Plants

Description

Anise, also called aniseed, is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae native to the eastern Mediterranean region and Southwest Asia. Its flavor has similarities with some other spices, such as star anise, fennel, and liquorice. Wikipedia




I find that its very relaxing licorice aroma can help you relax any tense nerves. Unless you don't like the smell of licorice that is LOL. The reason I say this is because Anise is sweet and very aromatic.





Anise also has some good use for medicinal ways as well. You can use it for relieving gas bubbles in you stomach that cause burps and farts. Its able to help with diarrhea and sleepless nights too.. (Please see Wikipedia for more information on this.)





In all words put together Anise is one of the many herbs that is helpful to us.





*****Some of this information is not mine and I do not claim it to be mine. I was using it for research which is why I put in the websites and listed where I got it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment